30 April 2009

Jason Mraz

Life is Wonderful

....And it takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
And it takes some fears to make you trust
It takes those tears to make it rust
It takes the dust to have it polished

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful...


***

The Remedy


The remedy is the experience.

This is a dangerous liaison.

I say the comedy is that it's serious.

This is a strange enough new play on words

I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light on

So shine the light on all of your friends when it all amounts to nothing in the end.


I won't worry my life away...I won't worry my life away.


When I fall in love I take my time.
There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind.
You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine and I'll tell you why

Because

The remedy is the experience...

No comments: