10 August 2010

kwan ni jun lana



It's a bit obvious by now that I love to laugh. Uncontrollably, and without regard for dignity.

When I came across Jun Lana's blog recently, I realized how much I miss Filipino gay humor - sarcastic yet somehow strangely filled with love.
Allan K is one of those few gays who can make people laugh without hurting others. Hence he makes fun of himself mostly (Perhaps only people with hangups close to none can really do that).

Now Lana's blog is one of the better things that happened to me this week. It sent me rolling over, at the risk of making the people next door intrigued with this laughing lunatic, midnight at that.

But I can't help it. Lana does it so well. He's one writer who can keep you entertained, does not make you feel intimidated, and yet can capture Filipino sensibilities from the grassroots. I guess it comes with all the talent of being screenwriter, director and producer of some films and tv shows at home.

I love his blog. I wish he had more time to update it, though.

1 comment:

ruthietheotaku said...

hahah ang bading talaga!! thanks for suggesting the blog sis, I needed that!